REGISTRATION OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016 - 17.
The Academic Year starts from April and ends in March of the ensuing year, with vacations in May-June and December. The exact dates of reopening and closing of CIRS, including other holidays, are mentioned in the School Calendar published in advance and given to each parent.
To download the application forms, please click here
VIEW THE APPLICATION TIMELINE HERE.
The Entrance examination for the Academic Year 2016-17 will be held at selected centres all over India and abroad. Click here to download the list of examination centres. Since the candidates come from institutions having varied curriculums in India and abroad, the CIRS Entrance examination is not based on any one curriculum but is designed to evaluate the candidate's past learning and the ability to learn in the future.
The Entrance examination comprises of a one-hour paper in each subject:
- For Grades V and VI - English and Mathematics
- For Grades VII to IX - English, Mathematics and Science
- Subject for IB and CBSE Entrance Exam Are As Follows:
|PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY
||PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY
- Subjects for IB Diploma
|Title of the paper
|| 45 minutes
All students applying for the IB diploma programme must appear for all the papers. The total duration of the exam shall be 3 hours 15 minutes.
The syllabus for the entrance test is general and not based on any Board/Syllabus.
Fee structure for 2016 - 2017 : Click here
For more information, please phone CIRS or email email@example.com
A visit to the school is possible by appointment
- CIRS welcomes prospective parents and true seekers of quality education
- On Wednesdays and Saturdays between 10.00 am and 12:30 pm IST
- For a prior appointment - please call 91-422-2613 303 / 91-422-2613 300
- Due to Anand Utsav celebration campus visit will not be possible on 7th October 2015 & 10th October 2015.
Many things can wait. Children cannot. Today their bones are being formed, their blood is being made, their senses are being developed. To them we cannot say "tomorrow." Their name is today." - Gabriela Mistral (Chilean teacher 1899-1957)